Top Cut Foods are currently seeking a hands-on experienced Warehouse Storeperson to support an established and well-known meat processing facility in Wingfield, South Australia.
What we offer:
- Permanent opportunity, with the opportunity to drive performance and optimisation
- Working hours are 0600-1430
- Large, reputable company
- Competitive rate on offer
Key accountabilities include:
- Operation of forklift for receipt and dispatch of goods
- Keying orders, receiving and receipting of stock
- Order picking and packing customer orders
What you’ll ideally have:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Sound knowledge and previous experience utilising systems and RF scanning
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Forklift licence is a must have
If you think this is the role that could suit what you're looking for please select ‘Apply’ now.
Top Cut Foods is Australia’s specialist butcher, with several locations across Australia and Asia. Our domestic network footprint stretches from Western Australia, South Australia, and all the East Coast. We supply a wide variety of protein products to large hotel chains, well-renowned restaurants, and sporting stadiums. Exclusively Australian owned and operated, we can offer our customers the benefits of versatility, quality, and choice.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest and wish you well in your job search.