Top Cut Foods is one of Australia’s leading protein suppliers, with several locations across Australia & Asia. We supply a wide variety of meat products to large hotel chains, well-renowned restaurants and sporting stadiums. Due to recent growth and changes, a new position has been created for a Purchasing Administration Officer. This role will be located in the head office in Ormeau, Gold Coast.
Reporting to the Senior Procurement Buyer, this full time position will suit an individual who has intermediate Microsoft skills and is confident with communication both via emails and phone calls. You will be working within a team but may also be required to work autonomously at different times.
- Provide high quality support to the National Procurement team
- Liaise with relevant Top Cut personnel on particular stock levels, check and order as required
- Attend to relevant enquiries, communicate and provide assistance to suppliers, and associated personnel
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Other adhoc duties as required
To be successful:
- Strong administration background with the ability to hit the ground running
- Previous experience supporting a procurement team is considered a strong advantage
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Pro-active and time management skills
- Great location between the Gold Coast and Brisbane
- Onsite parking
- Staff discounts for Top Cut products
Please click ‘Apply Now’ and attach your cover letter and resume.
Due to the expected number of applicants, only those successful in securing an interview will be contacted. Therefore, we thank all applicants in advance.