Top Cut Foods annual apprenticeship intake is now open and we’re seeking 2022 career minded people to commence a three-year apprenticeship in our Ormeau site. We are accepting applications for:
Certificate III in Meat Processing (Retail Butcher)
About this opportunity:
This three-year apprenticeship combines specialised on the job training and learning with industry leading professionals at our cutting edge facilities. After the successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will have a trade qualification and an opportunity to become a permanent employee at Top Cut Foods.
- Committed to completing a three-year apprenticeship
- Responsible, enthusiastic and reliable
- Self-motivated with a great work ethic
- Passionate about a career in the meat industry
- Driver’s licence and own transport preferred
What we offer:
- A formal qualification and pathway to a rewarding career
- Expert training in all aspects of butchery
- Earn while you learn and enjoy the security of an apprenticeship
- Well-equipped processing plant & industry leading facilities
- Excellent and safe working conditions
- Ongoing training and professional development
How to apply:
All applicants are required to apply via uploading a resume. Only those shortlisted will be contacted by telephone by our Recruitment Team. We would like to thank all others for their interest and wish you well in your job search.
About the company:
Top Cut Foods is Australia’s specialist butcher, with several locations across Australia and Asia. We supply a wide variety of protein products to large hotel chains, well-renowned restaurants, and sporting stadiums. Exclusively Australian owned and operated, we can offer our customers the benefits of versatility, quality, and choice.